Tsum Valley Trek
- 24/7 customer support
- best price guarantee
- all inclusive price
- 100% guaranteed departures
- secure online payment, no credit card and booking fee
Breakfast , Dinner
Tsum Valley Trek is one of the most remote and cultural treks which is located in the remote northern Gorkha Region of Nepal. The trek to Tsum valley provides you the opportunity to discover the secret Tibetan Buddhist land. The land lying at the edge of one of the most secluded Himalayan valleys. The region once being part of Tibet looks completely different from what you will find elsewhere. The people of Tsum Valley belong to Tibetan origin with their own ancient form of art, culture, and religion.
Tsum Valley Trekking trial is the recently opened trekking route in Nepal opened in 2008 AD. The area was restricted to tourism until 2008 . After then few trekkers have witnessed this marvels. The Tsum Valley Trek is the off-beaten trekking trail . This trek offers you the magnificent views of Baudha, Sringi, Him Chuli, Ganesh and many other mountains.
The start and endpoint of the Tsum Valley Trek is Arughat, which comes after seven hours drive from Kathmandu Valley. The first half of the trek ascends the Budhi Gandaki Valley on good paths through a mix of dense forest, terraced fields, and hill villages. After we leave the main Manaslu Trail for the Tsum valley, suddenly we get a feeling of entering truly into the hidden valley. While on the trek, we also pass through the alpine forests, glacial rivers, and enjoy the warm hospitality of ethnic people. Pass the lower Buri Gandaki regions of Liding, Machhakhola, Jagat and Philim. We also visit the ancient Gombas of the region such as: Rachen Gompa,Mu Gompa, Dephyudonma Gompa.
want to customize your holiday tripexpert help
- Airport Pick-up and Drop Off,
- Licensed and trained trekking guides,potters for carrying goods and supplies,
- Meal on full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner, tea & coffee) basis during the trek
- 3 Nights Accommodation in the 3/4/5 Star Hotel in Kathmandu with B & B. (Bed
- All accommodation during the trek.
- All meals and hot beverages during the trek.
- All necessary documents and permits for trekking (where applicable)
- National Park/Conservation Area entry Permit, Insurance, and equipment for the staffs.
- Welcome and Fare well dinner in a Nepali Cultural Dance restaurant in Kathmandu.
- Flight Ticket Kathmandu to Lukla to Kathmandu
- Trekking Staff Insurance of $10,000 Per Person.
- Trekking Map, T-shirt, and Trekking certificate.
- Exclusive of Medical Kit Bag
- All Government and local Taxes
what's not included
- International Airfares,Travel/Trekking Insurance,
- Excess baggage charges More than 16kg and hand bag more than 5 kg in
- Visa fees.
- Airport Departure Taxes.
- Drinks (Cold and Alcoholic) Rescue charge.
- Tips for The staffs.
- Expenses of Personnel nature and Permit and Liaison officer fee (where Applicable.
Meals during stay in the Kathmandu and Pokhara
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
* Your personal information is always secured with us
Travel Nepal Holidays brings you the best tours in the himalayas.With respect and trust earnes over the years,our tours give you the value for money and local knowledge from our experienced guides.
7 D| 6 N
trekking | hiking
17 D/ 16 N
trekking | hiking
19D / 18 N