Everest View Trek
- 24/7 customer support
- best price guarantee
- all inclusive price
- 100% guaranteed departures
- secure online payment, no credit card and booking fee
1 - 12 Persons
Breakfast , Dinner
February, March, April, May, June, September, October, November & December
The short and beautiful Everest view trek could be an ideal destination for trekkers. Anyone who wishes to explore the grand transparency mountain vistas of Everest Himalayas can do this trek. It rewards with unique Sherpa culture and lifestyle, and it’s landscape. This trek is suitable for one who does not have plenty of time for Everest Base Camp Trek.It is best alternative for travelers who have limited time but have the dream to view the Himalayas from close. This is perfect for those who prefer to walk less and see more. The Base Camp Trek is long and difficult. Unlike, that this View Trek is short and simple. It provides you a similar breathtaking view of Everest.
Everest View Trek provides a panoramic Everest scene including the magnificent glaciers. The snow-capped mountains lurking around each other looks fabulous. If you are still yearning to have wonderful Himalayan trekking experience and if you don’t have much time. You can choose this trek and make wonderful memories.
The trek starts from Lukla after a direct flight from Kathmandu. In this trek, you will get the great opportunity to the culture and lifestyle of Sherpa, who are the locals living in the Khumbu region. The sight of Khumbu glacier and several icy rings in the route amazes you.
want to customize your holiday tripexpert help
- An Experienced and informative guide during the trek including his salary, food, accommodation, and insurance
- A porter during the trek including his salary, food, accommodation, and insurance
- Sagarmatha national park entry permit
- Solukhumbu Rural municipal tax
- Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu both way flight ticket
- Domestic airport drop and pick up
- Three times meal in a day; Breakfast Lunch and dinner
- Accommodation in basic tea houses during the trek
- All the government vat and taxes
- -20′ sleeping bag during the trek
- Basic first aid kits
- NEST branded water bottle with purification tablet
- A pulse oximeter to check your SPO2 and BPM in the high altitude
what's not included
- Food and accommodation in Kathmandu
- Personal expenses; WiFi, Hot shower, battery charging
- Tip and donation
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
* Your personal information is always secured with us
Travel Nepal Holidays brings you the best tours in the himalayas.With respect and trust earnes over the years,our tours give you the value for money and local knowledge from our experienced guides.
5 D / 4 N
8 D| 7 N
7 D| 6 N